Olde Riverside Dollars
- Save 25% off (Example: You pay $75 and receive $100 Olde Riverside Dollars)
- Valid only in Olde Riverside B.I.A. at select locations
- Same as cash
- Not redeemable for cash
- Maximum amount per person is $200 Olde Riverside Dollars
Rules and Regulations
- No holds – No exceptions
- First come, first serve
- We stand firm on being present to purchase
- No line jumping
- $200 Olde Riverside Dollars limit per person
- Cash ONLY accepted as payment
- Online/Phone transactions not accepted
- $10 and $20 Olde Riverside Dollars denominations available while supplies last
Olde Riverside BIA provides Olde Riverside Dollars. These Dollars are redeemable for merchandise and/or services at businesses that are within the Old Riverside BIA boundaries.
The purpose of the Olde Riveriside Dollars program is to promote our Business Members within the Olde Riverside BIA and to attract visitors and residents to shop, dine and play in Olde Riverside.
- Use Olde Riverside Dollars to shop and/or receive services within the Olde Riverside BIA Business Members that are within our boundary.
- Look for the Olde Riverside poster on storefront windows and doors that confirms this business Member accepts Olde Riverside Dollars.
- Olde Riverside Dollars are the perfect gift for any occasion; including employee and/or customer appreciation and recognition.
- Olde Riverside BIA Members redeem the Olde Riverside Dollars for Canadian currency, compliments of the Old Riverside BIA.
- Original and authorized Olde Riverside Dollars will only be accepted; any reproduced Olde Riverside Dollars should not be honoured and will not be reimbursed.
- Olde Riverside Dollars can be purchased in $10 and$20 denominations.
- Olde Riverside Dollars will NOT be placed on hold for anyone, no exceptions.
- YOU CANNOT BUY OLDE RIVERSIDE DOLLARS FOR ANOTHER PARTY. YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO PURCHASE. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE.
- 25% discount on all purchases of Olde Riverside Dollars!