SET UP/TAKE DOWN:
Vendors may set up on August 20th between 4pm – 6pm. If a Vendor does not arrive by 6pm, and has prepaid for a space in advance, their space will be forfeited. Vendors will be assigned a specific tent/table number and are required to keep their merchandise within that area for the safety of the shoppers. Vendors are responsible for any equipment used to hold down canopies, and equipment must not post a safety risk for patrons. Please keep the walking path clear of all signage, advertisements and overhead obstructions. All Vendors must vacate the premises within one hour after operational hours, between 11pm – Midnight.
Vendors are to keep their space(s) clean and before leaving, spaces must be clean and cleared of all trash, paper, boxes (must be broken down) with all garbage secured and placed in trash cans. Merchandise left in a space, not paid for, will be considered abandoned and disposed of at our discretion, but at Vendor’s expense. Any Vendor who leaves trash will be charged a cleanup fee up to $50. Vendors are not allowed to move the trash cans to their booths. We will dispose trash that is generated from the booth on the day of the event. Vendors are not allowed to bring trash from home.
Payment must be made by (July 15th, 2022). You may make payments at the following location:
- Artessa: 5866 Wyandotte St. E. | (519) 946-0777
You must also fill out the application with your information in order to be given your tent/table number or numbers. Vendors are to be onsite no later than 6pm – prepaid tables will be forfeited if arriving later than 6pm. If vendors move outside their assigned space they will be charged an additional table space rental.
- Canopies: Portable canopies must have a minimum of 25 lbs. weight on each vertical pole for wind control.
- Children must be kept under the control of their parent or guardian at all times.
- Noise: We (Olde Riverside BIA) reserve the right to keep sound emitting from any type of stereo, radio or television, and any other sound to an acceptable level. No bullhorns, loudspeakers or other voice amplification is permitted without approval.
- Conduct: Vendors must conduct themselves in a courteous and professional manner and treat all customers, fellow vendors and staff with respect. No consumption of alcoholic beverages or drugs are allowed on premises.
- Liability/Insurance: Olde Riverside BIA shall not be responsible or liable to any vendor for any loss or damage that results to vendor or his/her property from water, fire, explosion, theft or from any source or any cause whatsoever, including acts of God; Nor responsible for any liability arising out of the negligent acts of its vendors or their employees, or for any injuries sustained by its vendors or their employees. All vendors are considered independent contractors and are therefore responsible to carry their own personal or business insurance liability, accident, medical, theft, etc.
- Compliance with rules: Olde Riverside BIA reserves the right to terminate at any time without notice the rights of any vendor who does not fully comply with the rules and regulations of the event.
- Sales of the following items are prohibited: handguns; drug paraphernalia; adult (Xrated) merchandise/material of any kind; fireworks; explosives; drugs; drug paraphernalia; illegal, copied or stolen items. Olde Riverside BIA reserves the right at any time to prohibit certain additional items from being sold, traded or given away and to deny admission to any vendor.
- No selling large items that will cause obstructions on the sidewalk such as large furniture. If you are unsure, please use the contact form on the website to find out if you are able to sell an item.
- No open fires or pyrotechnic displays are permitted or operating of gas generators during event hours.
- There must be a 4.5 foot walkway available on the sidewalk as per the city of Windsor regulations.
These Rules and Regulations are for the convenience and safety of all parties involved in any way with Olde Riverside BIA and are subject to change without notice. Vendors are strongly advised to review the Rules and Regulations prior to each selling event so as to be aware of any changes.
Vendors who violate these rules are subject to the following:
- A warning;
- Expulsion from the property
In consideration of acceptance of the right to participate, entrants, participants and spectators, by execution of this entry form release and discharge Olde Riverside Town Centre, City of Windsor, County of Essex, Windsor Police Services, Province of Ontario and their officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives and servants and anyone else connected with management or presentation of “Riverside Rocks 100!” and from all known or unknown damages, injuries, losses, judgments and/or claims from any causes that may be suffered by an entrant to his/her person or property during the event. Further, each entrant expressly agrees to indemnify all foregoing entities, firms, persons and bodies of and from any and all liabilities occasioned or resulting from the conduct of entrants or any participant assisting or cooperating with entrant. Olde Riverside Town Centre will do everything possible to cooperate with participants to ensure a successful event.
If there are any questions, vendors can contact us with the contact form on this website. Rules will be updated by Olde Riverside BIA as needed. Vendors are encouraged to bring violations to a volunteer’s attention.